Performing search for your keyword(s) in 25 footage partner archives, please wait...
WildCAM Australia has extensive experience in all areas of film production and has been producing natural history content since 1997. Writing and directing wildlife documentaries, including latest productions on Green Ants Friends or Foe? and Quolls fast and Furious. We now focus on wildlife cinematography and delivering sequences to suit the highest standard of HD to high end productions.
Our skills offer 21 years of field skills filming around Australia include the following:
- Colour and Infrared camerawork with experience filming cryptic animals .
- Gimbals and Cable Cam for tracking a subject and or scenic imagery as well as remote HD 2K and 4K cameras to capture unseen behaviour .
- Drone operator to capture unique landscape and behavioural imagery.
- Time lapse image capture, including motion capture and high end infra red night scenery.
- Working in controlled set environments for macro scenes, including in situ and contrived studio setups.
WildCam Australia is interested to learn about any potential filming opportunities to enhance your production.
|PO BOX 510
|Zip / Postal Code